Hi, new member from Seattle area.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been lurking for couple of years, thought it was time to participate. Actually live hr north of Seattle in rural area. Collected antique bikes 25 years ago but sold collection and been away from riding and collecting for a long time. Five years ago I started riding seriously again. Been real serious, 40,000 + miles last 5 years! Ride mostly all gravel now. Anyway collecting bug never goes away, started looking at antique bikes again. Ratrodbikes on net really intrigued me. Years ago I got rid of cool antique bikes cuz I thought I could never find parts to build it correct. Rat bikes you can be creative and do whatever, more fun than pushing nice complete bike into collection to sit. Been collecting original and building rats for about 1 1/2 years now. I pretty much ride and or work on bikes every day being retired.You guys build awesome bikes and looking forward to being part of community.

Welcome! :) it’s a pretty cool area up there for sure! I used to go longboarding in lynwood and mountlake terrace. I’m living in Grays harbor now. Ever been out this way? There’s a place called “lake Sylvia” in “Montesano” and you can gravel pretty much anywhere in the Olympic peninsula from there. It’s worth looking into, the trails from there are really good, mostly old logging roads, but they branch and go everywhere… Ride on! :)

Latest posts

Back