HiaWhatThe? might have to call her done,not sure yet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HiaWhatThe? -more coming soon!

Good vibes sent your way! :wink:

I hope all is well with her health. Awesome awesome build.

Re: HiaWhatThe? -Wheel swap,new cheapo chromies

Xcruiser said:
Taking a lil break to paint and get a few things done on my 70 Stingray Midget.
been putting it off for a while.Need to scrounge up a chainguard for it ,a seat would rock too.
midget002.jpg

Hey man....What kind of seat are you looking for? I just found a late 90s sparkle repop for my '68 Stingray Deluxe. Amazing quality. I might know where one is in rough shape.

Your RRBBO7 bike is one of my favorites!

Prayers to your family.....sometimes I let little things in my life get me down while others are dealing with so much more.

Re: HiaWhatThe? -Wheel swap,new cheapo chromies

Terry66 said:
Xcruiser said:
Taking a lil break to paint and get a few things done on my 70 Stingray Midget.
been putting it off for a while.Need to scrounge up a chainguard for it ,a seat would rock too.
midget002.jpg

Hey man....What kind of seat are you looking for? I just found a late 90s sparkle repop for my '68 Stingray Deluxe. Amazing quality. I might know where one is in rough shape.

Your RRBBO7 bike is one of my favorites!

Prayers to your family.....sometimes I let little things in my life get me down while others are dealing with so much more.

I need the junior size seat for this Midget.I have one but I cant find vinyl to recover it.Thanks a ton for the headsup !!

I wanted to let you all know that there is a chance I might have to call my build done.I have a few more things planned but unfortunately my wifes condition has turned bad.
Her latest scans show the brain lesions are growing again.We are not sure what the near or far future holds at this moment.

Ill let you all know soon.

Thanks,
Greg & Eva

PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES TO YOU BOTH.

I am so sorry for your family :( You have my prayers and well wishes.

Xcruiser said:
I wanted to let you all know that there is a chance I might have to call my build done.I have a few more things planned but unfortunately my wifes condition has turned bad.
Her latest scans show the brain lesions are growing again.We are not sure what the near or far future holds at this moment.

Thanks,
Greg & Eva

Greg and Eva,

I think I can speak for your entire RRB Family when I say that our prayers, get well wishes, and thoughts are with you both and your family.

Eva, our entire community of build brothers will be pulling for you to beat these lesions!

Greg, I hope you know that you have our support.

Bikes don't mean anything compared to the health and well being of you both.

God Bless you both!!

Brian and the RRB Family

Beyond words,thank you all.
Back when I built the BCA phantom we thought/hoped we had it whipped but cancer tends to do what it wants and doesnt follow rules.We have some hope that they will repeat the radiosurgery,time will tell.We are scared but hopeful.The support we have received in the past and that we get now from the RRB members means soo much to us!We thank you alll.

Praying here as well! Hope things turn around for you both. :x Cancer SUCKS! :x

Stay strong, Greg and especially Eva. Always remember that nothing clears the mind like a little ride on a bike. You have my best wishes.

kingfish254 said:
Xcruiser said:

Thanks,
Greg & Eva

Greg and Eva,

I think I can speak for your entire RRB Family when I say that our prayers, get well wishes, and thoughts are with you both and your family.

Eva, our entire community of build brothers will be pulling for you to beat these lesions!

Greg, I hope you know that you have our support.

Bikes don't mean anything compared to the health and well being of you both.

God Bless you both!!

Brian and the RRB Family
Dont think it could have been said better

tin machine said:
great job on your build !! your build and your support of other builders has been a true inspiration to us all , its people like you that make the ratrodbikes family ...the best thing going !!! :wink:

+1 8)

Latest posts

Back