HiaWhatThe!!!!!

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
1,105
Reaction score
14
Location
Pittsfield Illinois
Here she is folks! Due to my young wife's fight with breast/brain cancer I was not able to add a couple of finishing touches,but I feel it is very nice as it sits,Hope you all agree.
Thanks!!
hiawathaoutdoors002.jpg

exhaust/lakepipe lights
hiawathaexlights2008.jpg

Hawathaexlights2009.jpg

The pre-modded bike as found
001-1.jpg

Me and my wife Eva a few years ago!
WE THANK ALL MY RRB FRIENDS FOR YOUR SUPPORT THIS LAST YEAR DURING OUR STRUGGLE WITH CANCER!!
january2009seperatelater140-1-1.jpg
 
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
39
Location
Pismo Beach Ca
Great Job!!!!! 8) :mrgreen:
 
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
544
Location
houston,tex.
this is the year for bare metal cwc builds! :D bike looks really sweet. love the wheel/tire combo against the metal and red finish too! positive karma coming your way. :wink:
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
828
Reaction score
8
Location
Ocilla Ga.
I don't think the bike needs anything it looks awesome the only thing that would make it look any better would be your lovely misses riding it home from the doctor with the news her cancer is gone
 
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
116
Location
Encinitas, SoCal
big kountry said:
I don't think the bike needs anything it looks awesome the only thing that would make it look any better would be your lovely misses riding it home from the doctor with the news her cancer is gone

+1, great looking bike
 

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
8,171
Reaction score
1,692
Location
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Your bike is beautiful, it is one of many other bikes keeping mine from the winner's podium.

Just said a prayer for you and your wife.
 
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
8,077
Reaction score
696
Location
Connecticut
Nice bike Greg! :D That's quite the transformation :wink: I can definetly tell you put a lot of time and effort into this 8) Awesome work :mrgreen: I hope the best for you and your wife!!
 
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
645
Reaction score
11
They say that "Chrome won't get you home" but man, you sure will look good getting there!! Super sweet bike
 
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
199
Reaction score
1
Location
Mid west
Man, I complain about my life a lot. Never finding time to do this or that, but even while you stand by your wife's side and battle a horrible sickness you build this beautiful bike! I hope your wife beats this!!! I'm betting together you guys will!!
 
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
4,177
Reaction score
1,723
Location
Benton, KS
Oneuglybike said:
Man, I complain about my life a lot. Never finding time to do this or that, but even while you stand by your wife's side and battle a horrible sickness you build this beautiful bike! I hope your wife beats this!!! I'm betting together you guys will!!

+1 This bike is awesome & considering all of your distractions, you still pulled if off. Hope she likes it as much as I do! Prayers go up for both of you & hoping for the best!
 
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
521
Location
Oregon high desert
excellent build best wishes to you and yours. many prayers to you and your wife
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
2,260
Reaction score
290
Location
DFW Area Texas
pick said:
Oneuglybike said:
Man, I complain about my life a lot. Never finding time to do this or that, but even while you stand by your wife's side and battle a horrible sickness you build this beautiful bike! I hope your wife beats this!!! I'm betting together you guys will!!

+1 This bike is awesome & considering all of your distractions, you still pulled if off. Hope she likes it as much as I do! Prayers go up for both of you & hoping for the best!

+10000 prayers too!
 
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny So Cal - Inland Empire
Amazing looking bike brother! Perfect as is. Along with everyone else, my very best wishes for you and your beautiful wife.
 

Latest posts

Top