High Horse - Tallbike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: High Horse - with Riding video 5/28

That thing is pretty sweet, how do you get on it? Do you have to have a high starting point.

Re: High Horse - with Riding video 5/28

YOUBUGME2 said:
That thing is pretty sweet, how do you get on it? Do you have to have a high starting point.
I put my foot on one pedal, give a couple good push-offs and throw my other leg over. Very similar to mounting a horse. Now that ive been riding it all summer its gotten real easy. This bike has been a real head turner. A couple times drivers have almost gotten in accidents while not paying attention to the road. Might have to change the color.

Unbelievable. By far one of the most original builds I have seen. Beautiful. I have been inspired. My Penny Farthing plans have just changed.

Keep it up. You are very talented.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

RAT Motorsports said:
That is one awesome bike. You did a great job fabricating it. How much to build me one!
Thanks but I never build the same thing twice. Kinda a been there done that thing. Also I think the old rule of thumb on tallbikes is to build them not buy them.

Latest posts

Back