"HOOCH-A-RAMA" updated 5-17

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "HOOCH-A-RAMA" updated 5-02

This is gunna be sweet Hooch!!! :mrgreen:
I agree w/ everyone else on this one (I almost never agree w/ a crowd,just for the sake of it :p ),looked good from the start,so should be killer going by your other builds! Can't wait to see it! 8)

time for some antiquing of it tonight
P6160007.jpg

P6160008.jpg

Looks good like that!

Re: "HOOCH-A-RAMA" updated 6-19

hmm I didn't like that color alot when it was painted so I switched up my ideas with the color but now I think I will switch yet again
good thing we have at least a month to go yet :)
btw I dumped the clown seat and my original plaans had this getting an engine kit but it wouldn't fit into the frame :(
P6160005.jpg

P6160006.jpg

getting closer to done
and a few of my buddies fresh mustang 5.0 powered and bagged 46 Ford before it heads north to the huge Back to the 50s show in Minnesota tomorrow
P6170001.jpg

P6170003.jpg

P6170004.jpg

P6170005.jpg

P6170007.jpg

P6170008.jpg

P6170009.jpg

P6170010.jpg

P6170011.jpg

P6170012.jpg

Bike is looking good. The paint job is cool. You better be careful, the fixie crowd may pickup on your toptube protector.

man that bull brings back memorys. had one but blue and black that i flat tracked on. great bikes. thanks for the pic.

Outlaw

Hooch said:
A lurker on the forum now owns this bike. He loved it and had to see it in person and took it home Saturday!
Good for you! What a compliment to your craft! :mrgreen:

bikeriderx said:
Hooch said:
A lurker on the forum now owns this bike. He loved it and had to see it in person and took it home Saturday!
Good for you! What a compliment to your craft! :mrgreen:
now I have to build something cooler his buddy contacted me and said he wanted to commission me to build him a bike but it had to be cooler cause there was no way his punk arsed buddy could have a cooler bike lol

Latest posts

Back