HOOLIGAN "New Shoes" And A Fresh New LOOK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOOLIGAN "Giving MotorCycle tires a try"

I'm glad you didn't change them....Bike looks GREAT the way it is. Remember it's "DONE".

Re: HOOLIGAN "Giving MotorCycle tires a try"

KOTA said:
I'm glad you didn't change them....Bike looks GREAT the way it is. Remember it's "DONE".
I LOVE THIS CHOPPER!! NOW LET'S GET A FORUM OF OCC CHOPPERS TOGETHER SO THESE KWAZY WRATTERS WILL STOP DESTROYING THEM AND START LOVIN' EM LIKE I DO MINES. :mrgreen: THESE THINGS ARE WICKED FAST. OH YEAH I THOUGHT OF THAT WHITEWALL IDEA AND SAW YOU DO IT.SO I THINK I'LL JUST TRY IT. :mrgreen: LOOK FOR IT ON A BUILD COMING SOON. OK YA DID A GREAT JOB, YA FINISHED( :?: ),FIND ANOTHER PROJECT AND...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Re: HOOLIGAN "New Tires"

I know its DONE but I had to rob the front tire for my Bro inlaws chopper build so its a good excuse to get new tires! Im going with a 20x4.25 rear and a 24x3.0 front the tread is different then the OCC tires but I never really liked them any way.Im gonna white wall the new set so the bike will keep the same look just a touch wider up front!! 8) :mrgreen:
hooliganfront.jpg
Front
hooliganrear.jpg
Rear

Re: HOOLIGAN

Dr. Tankenstein said:
That tread looks exactly like my Kenda Krazes!

Cool!

I'm planning a similar setup on my chopper build, except, I'm running an Electra Fatti-O up front.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Thanks DR,I like everything ya build ,cant wait to see your OCC/cruiser combo rolling 8) :mrgreen:

Re: HOOLIGAN "New Tires" Gettin a Face lift

Still waitin on the tires but Its tore apart and got some ideas.Im going with a different color on the wheels,would like to change the bottom tube,add a head light and maybe more 8) :mrgreen:
hooliganwheels.jpg

I got my wheels back from the blaster they came out good.I got the rear tire and im still waiting on the front,hopefully soon!!
wheels.jpg

Its been tough finding build time lately....I did get the spokes and hubs painted and the tires are here and waiting..Hopefully I can finish it this weekend!
hooliganwheels3.jpg

Lookin' sharp! 8)

Thanks Fellas!!!! I got a few hours in this weekend,Finished the wheels and tires,picked up another Malibu headlight,and made a mount from a MTB stem mounted upside down in the bottom of the head tube...Still want to do a few more things but here it is so far!
hooliganwheels5.jpg
hooliganwheels6.jpg
hooliganwheels4.jpg
hooliganwheels7.jpg
hooliganredo.jpg
hooliganheadlight.jpg

O.K. so my Wife saw me posting pics and said do you want me to fix that for ya ,So I stepped back and let her work her magic!!!!
IMG_20120708_144246.jpg
IMG_20120708_144154.jpg
IMG_20120708_144100.jpg
IMG_20120708_143959.jpg
IMG_20120708_143907.jpg
IMG_20120708_143641.jpg
IMG_20120708_143552.jpg

Thanks BigDaddy! She does great work with a camera,heres one more 8) :mrgreen:
IMG_20120708_164659.jpg

Awesome!!!
You made it look even cooler!!!

Thanks Kingfish! When I first built it I was undecided on rim color so when I got the new tires I figured id change it up 8) :mrgreen:

Thats funny!!! Ill keep my eye out for one of those frames 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back