Hornswoggler *DeLuxe*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, pulling out the stops on those parts! Love the deep fenders, tank, rear tail light - - :inlove:

RaT oN~!

Wow, pulling out the stops on those parts! Love the deep fenders, tank, rear tail light - - :inlove:

RaT oN~!
I've been on a lucky streak of finding cool bikes and parts for the past year. I know I've got a dry spell coming because that's just the way it seems to work.

Hello Dolly, well hello Dolly. Tonights plan was to paint the main color on my LaSalle project but the weather said no. (what kind of idjit does two extensive builds at the same time? This kind of idjit, that's who :crazy:) So, I started tapping out dents instead. No blood blisters or blackened finger nails occurred and some dents got whacked out so it's movement in the right direction.

20210506_212740.jpg

51bd1fa82752298424ff79081e10a73a.jpg

I got my other build pretty much finished up and found Hornswoggler *Deluxe* near the bottom of page two. I looked over the scattered bits and pieces in my garage and my enthusiasm for this build flickered, blinked, and then slammed into the mountain side killing all on board. I've got to think this over, see where it wants to go, start picking up the pieces again, try to find the mojo. BUT, I can't stop here because this is bat country.

Hope you get your MOJO WORKIN'

Over a week in 'page 2 slacker' status is too long for anybody! Get off the Couch, Tater, here's some page 1 motivation!

Like the man said.
Get off the Couch, Tater!!

Latest posts

Back