How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I;ve seen some purdy creative stuff on here when it comes to screen names and avatars ;
i'm sure you can figure out how i got mine ,now tell us how you got your's :?: :?:

Re: How did you come up with your AVITAR ?

The cog and spade came from my XBOX live gaming years...
Created it on Halo, I was always a gears of war fan, so I used a cog...To symbolize the gears of war thingy, and the spade is just my favorite suit in a deck of card...for whatever reason. I dont even know what a suit is.

The other picture ive used is me, from graduation...Its supposed to be an internet meme...An advice thingy.

I took a picture olf "Cool Blue" on an old fridge that was at a farm. It sat outside for 20 years.

that's good stuff guyz !

xddorox said:
I took a picture of me just after I woke up. :D

xddorox :lol: that's a little scary ! :lol:

i got bored and picked one of my favorite mopars. 8) can anyone guess what it is?

My avatar is of a two sided air hose made to "barrow" air from another tire....

My screen name pepper: I started playing a FPS online game about 10 years ago and joined a squad.
Im the youngest guy in the squad at 38, I wanted a screen name that didn't sound like one of the American Gladiators. So I picked "pepper" after some dude I knew in high school, I always thought he was cool guy.

My real name is in my sig.

stretch said:
i got bored and picked one of my favorite mopars. 8) can anyone guess what it is?

Stretch ; is that a superbee ?

pepper howz the double sided hose work ? :lol:

Mine is actually a pic of the front of a ratrod VW microbus that I found on the net and cropped down to size. I'm a VW nut too.

stretch said:

Looks like a 1966 Chrysler New Yorker. small pic so it could be anything. If I saw it full size I'd know it right off. Okay I'm not just a VW nut I'm a car nut.... :mrgreen:

01C2B133607061A.jpg

Mine comes from a long line of history. I played in a band for 10 years before we finally called it quits. The band name was Smudge. For many years my handle was Captain Smudge, given to me by a close friend of mine who was the band's producer. The skull with the mowhawk came originally from my wallet but the term "Punk in life, Punk in death" was a motto that I've always believed. It's not a fad but a way of thinking. Punks take you in as the misfit and make you family. Made my younger years bearable. So the skull with the name Captain Smudge has been around for many, many years. I wanted to promote Brunne Customs though and to make it easy I added my skull to the name so anyone who remembers me from those years can find me in my new endeavors.

stretch said:

Hmm...I'm guessing about a '70 Plymouth Fury???

As for me, I usually use names on forums that are real words that sound like names...like "Justin Kace", or "Owen Munny", for example.
Strange that a lot of people never notice, and think my name really is "Hammond", etc.! :mrgreen:

As for the avatar, I tend to change it quite a bit, but for this one, I was a big fan of Spy vs. Spy as a kid, and I thought it fit in well with the crowd here! 8)

mine is a picture of me in Dublin, Ireland. The McDonalds in Europe still have the old school deep fried Apple Pies. SO thats me in Ireland enjoying an apple pie. If you saw most of the pics I take on vacation and around town its mostly of food I eat.

Latest posts

Back