How is StreetLowrider.com?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never ordered from them. Most of the people on this list are good including: BikePartsUSA, BikeworldUSA, and Niagra.

I have delt with one of those LowRider places in the past...(forget which one)

Price was REAL GOOD on a 26" Bent Springer...but it took them about forever to ship it.

I wont buy from ANY LowRider place again.

I've had good experiences with http://rinienterprises.com . She seems to have a lot of good stuff (new and used) and the prices are pretty reasonable. The only drawback is you don't know how much shipping is until after you order. Then she emails you back with the grand total after you check out. But, usually it's pretty reasonable and she ships quickly. You could probably email her for a shipping quote first. Feels like dealing with a small town bike shop, so it's a pretty good resource. Not like aztlanbicycle.com....rippoff!

I'm looking for a 26", 72 spoke, freewheel hub, rear wheel, and a regular 26", 72 spoke front wheel.

I have tried Rini but it would be a special order so I would have to pay up front. In and of itself not an issue but on top of it not knowing what the shipping is going to be until after I'm out the money for the wheels? That doesn't work for me.
She also gave me a price significantly higher than others I've seen.If the shipping cost is OK it might be worth it because I've heard good things about Rini so we'll see.
I've got an e-mail in asking further about the shipping, I told her I couldn't do it without knowing what the shipping would be. Hopefully she'll be able to give me a quote, she said before that she couldn't.
Oh the joys of TOO MUCH CHOICE!!! Crazy.

I just went to the Fantasy Toys Lowriders site and they had the wheels on their page and had a shipping calculator right in the checkout. They are also alot closer. I might just -gasp- call them on the phone!!

I'm a ways out on this project anyway, you know, always fantasizing ahead!

67dcd489b32e0bfc30c23bd4663f7334.jpg

Just got an order from them. Hassle free, well packaged, two weeks to northern Canada from Long Beach. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back