How often do you ride?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4x/week at work...2-3miles a night. 1-2x/week outside of work...I ride around town while the wife walks either the track or the mill pond. I often just do a loop of skate park to abandoned lumberyard to abandoned mill, or I'll pull up a CL map of garage sales and play connect the dots :bigsmile: . Either way, 10-14 miles because I'm on a wife imposed time limit.

I try and stay off the main drag, because there aren't any bike lanes...so a combo of side streets and trails.
well if we count going to work and going home from work. then I road 20 miles a day . to and from the Kush . were I put labels , brand names on hemp bottles and other hemp products. IE CBD oil bottles and smoke abeles. but now I work at a butcher shop 15 minutes from home. so much shorter commute by bike.

3-20 miles per day. 3 is dog walking by slowly riding my bike with my dogs running free on one of our gravel levee roads. I think plaid would go well with dog pedaling. I ride my diamond frame bikes until sore hands, sore arms, sore butt cause me to get out my recumbent and ride. I ride the recumbent until I can again ride my diamond frame machines. It is a happy balanced system.

Right now I'm not feeling really inspired to ride. I'm tired of doing circles in my neighborhood, and of having to drive my bike elsewhere to get in a decent ride. The return of hot weather doesn't help. I was going to go out in the morning, but I think I'm just going to hit the indoor bike then spend the rest of the day making wood shavings in my shop. I'm hoping cooler weather and foliage changes will help kick things back into gear.

Daily now that I'm recovered from covid.

Unfortunately I do maybe a mile and I'm huffing and coughing. Most days I finish my lap play frisbee with the dog. Do another lap about an hour later.

I know, not much but I'm trying to build back up. Granted 'back up to-' was like... two miles before Wall. Granted all of that is on thick grass and rutted field that used to be a nursery bed. I know i'm out of shape. Trying ot fix that.

Latest posts

Back