Hudson cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this nice cruiser standing in my street. Started to take a look. Owner shows up: I know this guy!
But he had to go before I could talk him into letting me test-ride it :lol:
Can't find much about it. It's called 'Hudson', it's a bit longer then regular cruisers, and has a Nexus 7-speed.
The springer-fork is fake, but it's very strong this way and looks very nice imo.
Anyone got any info on this bike?
2094567059_83e4c5bbee.jpg

you need to let him know that is not the best way to be locking a bike up by just tossing your lock through the rear wheel. i have had buddy's bikes getting stollen like that because it is easy just to chuck it into a truck and deal with the lock later at home. not like a motorcycle that weighs a few hundred pounds. interesting bike love the color and the bars but i too have not heard of the company.

Thanks for the comments, guys!
I'll be sure to let him know about the whitewalls! :D
Personally I would have locked it to the steel fence next to it, Karfer, but perhaps he's got a good insurance?
Wow, Hawk does have some nice bikes! Ah, on Juniors-club! I check their stuff regularly, but mostly just parts, so that's why I must have missed it.

Latest posts

Back