Huffy Dragster XL - 26” Muscle Bike build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its too bad that fender is dimpled for frame clearance. If you could rotate it forward a bit till the struts are vertical, it will have more of the muscle bike appearance. Please don't judge, my old Photoshop does not work with Win10. I'm using a cheezy free program now.
View attachment 131882

I don’t disagree that it would look better. I used Huffy Dragsters below as my template of how to make the fender look when I started on it, but looking back I probably would have went straight up with the brace if I had it to do over.
A017F497-2A84-400F-B5BE-D4089E78530D.jpeg
8247BFBF-D978-4787-91BD-B056292E4FE3.jpeg
6185869E-FF2B-4D50-88FC-F05344EBD11F.jpeg
4D142C19-999F-4F36-813E-6DAE7A47DB92.jpeg

I’m in the parts collection phase of another muscle bike build and I’ll definitely go with a shorter bobbed fender on it.
Probably going to go chrome fenders on it too.
E4F8E563-FC38-473B-ACC9-C67D8200BA8F.jpeg

I don’t disagree that it would look better. I used Huffy Dragsters below as my template of how to make the fender look when I started on it, but looking back I probably would have went straight up with the brace if I had it to do over.
(I just edited my original comment) What I was getting at is, if the strut was rotated more vertical you're left with a shorter bobbed fender, but I think you knew what I was trying to convey, haha.
On a side note, I'm really liking this forum and the people here. I've popped in many times over the years but never joined, glad I did.

(I just edited my original comment) What I was getting at is, if the strut was rotated more vertical you're left with a shorter bobbed fender, but I think you knew what I was trying to convey, haha.
On a side note, I'm really liking this forum and the people here. I've popped in many times over the years but never joined, glad I did.
It’s a great forum with a lot of awesome, helpful people. A word of caution though - the potential is there to spend more money than you want to!

Latest posts

Back