Huffy score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of folks don’t have a lot of love for Huffy Cranbrooks, but.. I love the wheels. I picked this 26” girls bike up at a swap meet this past weekend for $30.
A97B3B46-5DC5-44C4-B3B4-6D5EB3CB72DC.jpeg
I really only wanted the wheels with steel rims and 10 ga spokes. All the other parts will go to the spare parts room for future builds

I know a lot of folks don’t have a lot of love for Huffy Cranbrooks, but.. I love the wheels. I picked this 26” girls bike up at a swap meet this past weekend for $30. View attachment 173270 I really only wanted the wheels with steel rims and 10 ga spokes. All the other parts will go to the spare parts room for future builds
Good stuff!
I just bought 2 at a yard sale! a Men’s AND women’s pair of Cranbrooks!
If they “don’t have love” for a particular bike, then they they should quit the game IMHO.

I’m running a set of Huffy Cranbrook wheels on my strandie (they were pink-peach when I got them). Nice wide boxed rim, they’ll work until funding for a ‘good set’ is found. Probably have well over 500 miles on them by now, no really issues yet.
4CA1A9C1-0D5E-4485-A7D2-C0BB00CE994E.jpeg

Latest posts

Back