Huffy Sit-on-it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank Street

Do it right, do it light. Do it wrong, do it long.
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added this on to the small collection. My son is still too small for it so I have some time before he can ride it to get it going. Looks to be a 1979 Huffy Sit-on-it from what I can tell.

C46E7682-6C12-4D88-8F2D-D30B1E347A1E.jpeg3BD08E4C-66F6-4225-9090-9F7678A8AC34.jpeg470B6441-185F-4004-A2A9-A7CC0E4B7934.jpeg

Thanks @RustyGold! I was researching Huffy serial numbers and kept finding conflicting information for HC serial numbers.

Evidently these must be slightly rare? I can’t see the images that @Bike from the Dead posted but I snagged this one for $50. Based on what little I’ve been able to find and the lone sold one I found on eBay, I would say it was a pretty good deal.

Again, thanks for the information!

Thanks @RustyGold! I was researching Huffy serial numbers and kept finding conflicting information for HC serial numbers.

Evidently these must be slightly rare? I can’t see the images that @Bike from the Dead posted but I snagged this one for $50. Based on what little I’ve been able to find and the lone sold one I found on eBay, I would say it was a pretty good deal.

Again, thanks for the information!
Yeah, that's what happens when you just copy the image URLs directly from Craigslist/Marketplace instead of downloading the images to your computer, and then uploading them to the site. Sorry about that.

I'd say you got a pretty good deal. Most if not all the parts are there, and aside from the seat, everything else looks restorable, if you're going that route.

Latest posts

Back