Huge Emory

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As usual, I see something new all the time. I thought I had seen all the bikes Emory offered over the years, then this shows up on the Jacksonville CL:
00n0n_7d7juePHWW3_1200x900.jpg

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/bik/d/jacksonville-vintage-emory-cruiser/6883746249.html

That's gotta be a bigger frame than 24" on that Emory. If the head tube is 8", then it looks like the seat tube is at least 27".

So do I and a Nishiki frame that tall too. I also have a son who can stand over it! (I can't) It's 36" from the top tube to the ground.

Sent from the edge of an alternate universe...

Very cool! Here's my King Size Schwinn Heavy Duti but yours looks like the true king!
thumbnail_IMG_2772.jpg

Time to resuscitate this thread, as @Jax_B86 knows, my very tall buddy is looking for one of these Emory King kruiser if anyone has one to sell.
Good luck! These were more custom ordered and only sold at the factory… they didn’t make tons of the king Kruiser side too then being soooo tall it was for a narrow market! Good luck! I can ask my buddy I sold mine too

Latest posts

Back