I got it up and,...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite color?

• Red, Blue

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Red

• Red

• Total voters
Hey Paulimon, Good luck.. I hope you and the other Elgin take home a nice trophy.. What are "Room Awards"? RaToN.... Razin...
20190305_135734.jpg

The 2 on the right are room awards. Usually given by a shop or club. The bowling pin trophy was given by a shop. The plaque is from a lowrider club. To me both we're quite a honor. Awards from your peers are special.
Hey Paulimon, Good luck.. I hope you and the other Elgin take home a nice trophy.. What are "Room Awards"? RaToN.... Razin...

Here's my competition. Only 5 bikes in the "custom" class. Gonna be close, those are some nice bikes.View attachment 191533View attachment 191534View attachment 191535View attachment 191536View attachment 191537
This thing was pretty crazy. Somebody's brain was working overtime.View attachment 191538
The Cranks and chainwheel on the double shock bike are intense. Add the pedals with all their sharp points and they will add to the scars that the old pointy BMX/MTB pedals left all over my lower shins. I would put a set of cranks like this on my bikes given the chance. Still trying to figure out the double shock setup on this bike.

The Cranks and chainwheel on the double shock bike are intense. Add the pedals with all their sharp points and they will add to the scars that the old pointy BMX/MTB pedals left all over my lower shins. I would put a set of cranks like this on my bikes given the chance. Still trying to figure out the double shock setup on this bike.
Double shock setup is purely for looks, it has no function.

Onward! Tore Down is done, moving on. Now the wife's Lady Tango. I have this fork in mind.
wave_demon_fork_tsp.jpg

TSP Demon. With Marjie's approval of course. Not to be denied I will be doing the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.
20191114_121618.jpg

The parts for this bike are scattered around my garage and my shop. I blew it apart to paint at the same time we had remodeling on the house. In that process I lost the pivot bolts to the Evans Action fork. Not your everyday bolts. It got 2nd place at the 2019 Autorama this close 🤏 to first. He wants another chance.
I should explain "The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw" is a vinyl album by The Paul Butterfield Blues Band. It just seemed appropriate. Pretty good listen if you like the Blues.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back