I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (JOAN JETT BUILD)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK RATTERS LEAST YE FORGET HOW JOAN STARTED
GEDC0504.jpg
THEN THE TRANSFORMATION.
GEDC0982.jpg
GEDC0981.jpg
GEDC0990.jpg
GEDC0986.jpg
YA'LL NEVER SAW THIS
GEDC0993.jpg
GEDC0995.jpg
JOAN AND OUB12 TOGETHER
GEDC0988.jpg
GEDC0997.jpg
LOOKS LIKE CANDY
GEDC1007.jpg
GEDC1006.jpg
GOT HOME AND REALIZED I NEVER RECONNECTED THE SPEEDOS!! DAH!!
GEDC1010.jpg
GEDC1013.jpg
THAT'S IT FOR NOW. I HAD A BLAST THIS YEAR AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF WHEN YOU CAME TO MY THREAD. BUT SADLY....THAT'S ALL FOLKS
GEDC1014.jpg
WAIT A MINUTE REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD A MODEL CAR AND IT HAD THREE WAYS TO BUILD IT?!? STOCK,DRAG AND CUSTOM. WELL I BET THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE IN RATROD HISTORY BEFORE SO....

Nice build and fun to watch going together :!:

HERE'S THE OTHER
GEDC1029.jpg
GEDC1024.jpg
GEDC1026.jpg
GEDC1027.jpg
GEDC1019.jpg
GEDC1017.jpg
I TOLD YA'LL IBJB!!I NEED TO DOUBLE MY VOTE COUNT THIS YEAR!! SO RAISE YA TOASTS AND GMMAS!! C-YA NEXT YEAR!! PEACE

Way to go Jake !!!Turned out Great! 8) :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
What the...!? Jake, you got a double switch-o-change-o chameleon bike goin' on! That hasn't been done before. Of course, neither has dueling speedometers, or a guitar chainguard, or music box tailights, or a sissy bar frame lengthener. Should have known there was more hiding in that "Top Secret" pile of parts.

That paint is cool. The bike is cool. Luckily, the little guitar girl stays on either version. Now, how many times are you going to have to switch it back and forth to satisfy the rider?
THANKS EVERYBODY!! PEAT THE BIKE IS FOR MY LOVE(LADY NIA) AND SHE WANTED IT TO RIDE AROUND ON. SO THAT'S HOW I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO CHANGE IT THE DAY I POSTED IT FINISHED. I KNEW NO ONE HAD EVER DONE IT BEFORE SO LIKE RUDOLF I'LL GO DOWN IN HISTORY!! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT DURING THE BUILD MY FRIEND!! YOU ROCK!! PEACE

Really fun bike Jake. I got a kick out of your sense of humor during the build too :mrgreen:

I get no kick from champagne.
Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all,
So tell me why should it be true
That I get a kick out of you?

Some get a kick from coc..
:p :p - C. Little :mrgreen:

BRAVO MY PHILLY BUILD BROTHA!!!!!!!!

As always you have entertained us and showed us how to zip through builds like Jackal's Chainsaw!

I was looking through you photos and wondering, where are the speedos? Silly Wratter!!!

Awesome build!!!! I will let you know when I get back up your way!!!!

BRAVO BRUDDERMAN!! congRATs!!!

YBJB!!!!!!

kingfish254 said:
BRAVO MY PHILLY BUILD BROTHA!!!!!!!!

As always you have entertained us and showed us how to zip through builds like Jackal's Chainsaw!

I was looking through you photos and wondering, where are the speedos? Silly Wratter!!!

Awesome build!!!! I will let you know when I get back up your way!!!!

BRAVO BRUDDERMAN!! congRATs!!!

YBJB!!!!!!
Thanks B! How did you like part 2?!? Just like a model car huh? She loves it!

Loved it buddy. I kinda figured you had something like that planned for her from some of your comments!!! That must mean that I have started to master Jakelish!! :) I know your secret code now that I have my Jakelish secret decoder ring.

G-O-M-A-K-E-M-E-S-O-M-E-O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E!!!!!!

Okay that's was sneaky but good color is awesome an the 3 ring circus was a hoot an for the wife that's at least 5 votes an brownie points with the misses

MplsCoaster said:
Really creative bike! Nice paint job!
Thanks for all the tuneage and support along the way
Now Get To Riding (GTR) :lol:
Hopefully I opened some of you guys views on bikes and music. I support all wratters no matter what! Anyone who comes up north let me know.

Well next time we come up to Lancaster to visit our oldest son well just have pop on over to Philly hit the (pubs)

Latest posts

Back