I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (JOAN JETT BUILD)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big kountry said:
Well next time we come up to Lancaster to visit our oldest son well just have pop on over to Philly hit the (pubs)
Yeah! I've got some.watering holes. Peace

slowriderz said:
The music, the support, the laughs and of course the bad to the bone bike have been a great inspiration !! Great work man
Thanks for watching! I'm glad I helped you laugh. Hulk says Hi. Peace

Another awesome Jake Custom!! :mrgreen: Way to go, man! 8) 8) Nice bike :wink:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Another awesome Jake Custom!! :mrgreen: Way to go, man! 8) 8) Nice bike :wink:
S69 tell me did that switcheroo get cha or not?!?

Wackazoidal said:
Being a female myself, I like the second version better. But I miss the guitar. :p
Thanks!! After I removed it she asked where was it. It's velcro so it goes on easily. I might put it on another bike. Dunno yet. I'm glad ya like it. I think it's A Tuff Gurls Bike. Joan all the way! Vote for Joan!! Vote for Joan!! :!: :mrgreen:

slowriderz said:
The music, the support, the laughs and of course the bad to the bone bike have been a great inspiration !! Great work man

+1 Another great bike from a great guy! Keep it up Bro! 8)

Thanks guys for the kind words. Thanks to everyone also who voted for Joan. Even thanks to all the cats who hate on my bikes. It's ok cuz I make em ratty and clean. I love alot of the finished bikes but like I said last year at vote time. If ya winning sorry no vote! Ya in a tie I'll break it. Ya bike didn't get the votes it should've. Ya get a vote. Ya have no votes and ya bike is nice- a vote. You never know how I'll vote. I might just vote for my whole crew :mrgreen: because every bike on here I like cuz I'm a bike nut. So cheers to all of you Ratters!! You all motivate and inspire with thick and whitewall tires. Making ratty bikes from twisted canvases. May you all have frosty mugs and chips with ya sammiches! Peace

GEDC1001.jpg
GEDC0986.jpg
GEDC0998.jpg
GEDC0989.jpg
GEDC0995.jpg
GEDC1013.jpg
GEDC0957.jpg
AND AFTER ALL OF THIS,SHE CLAIMS HER PRIZE
GEDC1036.jpg
THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIMES AND THE VOTES!! PEACE

Latest posts

Back