I.N.B... DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I.N.B. last leg

That is some SWEET metal work.

I am hoping to get it done by Saturday so I can make the show! I wasn't planning on bringing a bike tho.,, if I do It will polly be my 54 sportsman as its small to jam in the car and i like to ride it :roll:

I was looking forward to seeing your sweet ride live in color at the show. Please reconsider. See you with or without.

Kuttnhack said:
I was looking forward to seeing your sweet ride live in color at the show. Please reconsider. See you with or without.

well maybe not... I got my friends bro, the pro photographer to shoot my bike, but 1pm sunday is the only slot he's got open.. and I have to take him to the shooting range tomorrow morning in exchange.. so hopefully I will be able to get it done by sunday.. :roll:

heres the photographers website, he does some great work!!

http://www.nightshiftphoto.com/

at least I got the lights done tonight, just got about 20 more things to do....

IMG_20110729_205923.jpg

Re: I.N.B. one last thing!! (opinions please!!)

thats a tough call my friend! it looks great without,but then it also ties in with the chainguard. :D you cant go wrong either way.

Personally I like it without the added bling, but I like things subtle as you can tell in my build. 8)
Hard to tell in the photos, but if it is a cool old part then maybe yes, if it is the stick on stuff that people put on Chrysler 300's then maybe not.
I love your bike.
GIT - R - DONE!

kingfish254 said:
if it is the stick on stuff that people put on Chrysler 300's then maybe not.

ya its cheap plastic stick on garb from pepboys..... now that you put it that way ... I think I'll pass.. :lol:

now as long as the photo shoot happens as planned tomorrow, I'll be DONE!!

since it was upside down, i got a pic of the underglow lights.. :mrgreen:

IMG_20110730_222857.jpg

IMG_20110730_222905.jpg

Re: I.N.B... Shakedown! (with pics)

took it out for a taco run this morning,,, its HUGE!! Finally a bike that fits me! :mrgreen:

figured I throw some pics up to finish this thread, should have the ones for the finished post by tonight..

IMG_20110731_121534.jpg

IMG_20110731_121552.jpg

IMG_20110731_121633.jpg

IMG_20110731_121653.jpg

IMG_20110731_121729.jpg

IMG_20110731_121809.jpg

Latest posts

Back