I was blind, but now I see!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm back! :D :D
I haven't been posting in over a month (or so) due to the corporate powers at work blocking Photobucket (they tagged that site as 'media sharing'), apparently it is now a violation of corporate policy, etc... :x :x :!: :!: Therefore I can't post or see pics on this forum, at least from work. :cry:
The home computer hasn't worked in a couple of months either and I just got it back up and running tonight. :)
So now I have a lot of catching up to do, I don't even know who won the last build-off!

I'll try to post pics of some of my recent projects soon. I've been working on a buddy's Spaceliner (more of a restoration than custom) and another bike for my nephew.
Man, I've missed you guys!

welcome back drabe and depending on how long you were out you may have missed two build offs. there was an unlimited build off then before that the yearly big one. good to have ya back

I spoke too soon, I haven't really been on here that much since I originally posted this.
Our home computer is useless (I haven't even tried to use it in several months) and the one here at work is just about useless (as far as pics go!).
Anyway, hope to be back up sometime in the future, I've had a lot of projects that I can't show pics of yet (including the finished Spaceliner).
In another stroke of bad (technical) luck, I dropped my digital camera in the garage a couple of weeks ago and it hasn't worked right since!
My wife just got an iphone (I thought 'Great, another something new to learn!') so that's just about the only internet access I have anymore (when I can pry it out of her hands!).

Latest posts

Back