iAM HIGGINS Finished Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MazdaFlyer

Like “RadioFlyer”
Pro Member
Reaction score
aneta3yr.jpg

iAM HIGGINS wears some original paint with scuffs, scrapes, rust, patina along with new accent paint here and there. It is a collection of original, used, new, fabricated parts and repurposed items. Some additional photos are included to show details and components. Feel free to take a look at the build thread for additional details.
e3ytyga5.jpg
ava9a2at.jpg
u7yge7eg.jpg

Build Link: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/iam-higgins.83250/

Last edited:
Details to follow...
yjysa8ab.jpg
tyje8uda.jpg
7uqume4a.jpg

Last edited:
Build details
ejegahu3.jpg
taqy2yna.jpg
yvaqubas.jpg
a2araguj.jpg
eje8a7av.jpg
u6y8u5em.jpg
uzetyqub.jpg
ybuvejut.jpg
ybu7azyp.jpg
9anazary.jpg
ute6apem.jpg

henyreda.jpg

2e3u4a3y.jpg
yjanuhep.jpg

mutegehe.jpg

Thanks for looking at this old revitalized bike, rides smooth.
Is anything ever truly finished? New shifter knob...
ugy6atuv.jpg
ygesuma6.jpg

Last edited:
Love the detail items. Great work on the copper exhaust! I really like the bell and the New Belgium bottle / valve cap. What is the thing that looks like an insect sprayer for? Love it regardless of its use.

Love the detail items. Great work on the copper exhaust! I really like the bell and the New Belgium bottle / valve cap. What is the thing that looks like an insect sprayer for? Love it regardless of its use.
I'm assuming your reference to "insect sprayer" is for the former cookie or pastry press. It contains the batteries for the tail light and header lighting. Thanks for your comments.

I LOVE THIS BIKE :D

Latest posts

Back