iAM HIGGINS Finished Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I truly appreciate the previous "Likes" and the 16 previous comments in this thread and welcome any new ones. Lots of nice bikes showing up in the finished builds. Just remember to get out and vote.

Bikes are fluid never complete, see revised previous detail photos in this thread for new shifter knob.

Great mix of patina and new. Very cool fabrication and doodads too!
Everything came together well on this build!
Love it !

Congrats Buddy!!!! I picked your AM radio as the Best Noisemaking Device!! This brought back memories of listening to Jerry Rogers on WSGA 1400 on a similar radio on my Sear's Screamer 2 back in the 70s.

You have a fine looking bike. Great Doodads and photos too
Thank you MC appreciate it, your bike looks great also.

Doodad listing from build thread:

Model T spotlight to taillight LED conversion with Blue Dot.
Cookie/pastry press converted to battery compartment.
CI Towel holder running lights axel brackets.
New Belgium brewing bottle cap valve caps.
Leather bottle holder.
LED battery operated Xmas lights in tank headers.
Copper plumbing els used as header pipes.
Copper plumbing pipe ad clamps used as crossbar.
Painted "wooden tank".
Flying nymph light ornament.
NOS AM radio/horn combination.
1952 auto license renewal indicator.
Custom machined "iAM HIGGINS" nameplate.
Furniture "sex bolts".

These were all noted and detailed in the build thread Rat Rod style.

Thanks to those that viewed and/or followed my build thread. A special thanks to those clicking "Like" and providing comments. The bike was a fun experience but way more work than I originally planed.
It didn't garner as many votes as I thought it might, too much other competition I guess. It did show up on Facebook today 8/25/2014 as "Rat Rod Bikes - Bike of the Day". I'll take this as win for iAM HIGGINS.
Thanks again all!

I installed the "Best Noisemaker Award" bell from KingFish today on iAM HIGGINS. It compliments the Archer radio.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409867544.277410.jpg

That looks great on iAMH!

I took iAM Higgins to the Midwest Bike Fest in Hsysville, KS on 9-28-14. The bike received the "Best Accessorized Bike" trophy. Great fun event put on by A fellow member LocoJoe.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412012810.919997.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412012863.522040.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412012901.219658.jpg

ne6ajemu.jpg

Last edited:
Rat Rod Class winner at 2015 Starbird/DEVLIN Rod & Custom Charities Car Show in ICT.
baac418954a7c411adf3f6b42055f81c.jpg
7628ab46e0872e5192f6da2645d535f3.jpg
7a423b57ac85a83a4430a80b83db86eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIGHT ON!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!

Great job brother!
I just noticed how tight those Franks sit in those fenders......I have the same TIGHT fit with Solanas on my bike.. Love em filled up like that!
Cheers,
Dr. T

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Actually CST Metropolitans 26x2.35, they do fill the fenders pretty well. Thanks for noticing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw that you got the Best Accessorized Award at the other show too!!! It must have been the Savannah bell that put you over the top for that!! :):113:

Latest posts

Back