If you'd asked me last week, I may have responded differently...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been sitting on my Elgin Twin-Bar for a good two months now, my proverbial trigger finger is getting itchy ;).

My parts pile is almost complete. Fortunately, I'll be up north getting the summer campsite ready this weekend. That will keep me from standing in the BACK40 staring at the pile, or sitting on the front steps with an eye out for the FedEx man.

Rode my BO 13 entry with one of the new BO 13 T-shirts on yesterday...thanks @Rat Rod ! My wife even said it was a cool shirt.

Getting itchy here too...can't wait for the fun, intrigue, shenanigans and drama etc. of BO 13...always a great time

My parts pile is almost complete. Fortunately, I'll be up north getting the summer campsite ready this weekend. That will keep me from standing in the BACK40 staring at the pile, or sitting on the front steps with an eye out for the FedEx man.

Really looking forward to what you got cookin' this year...gotta work the first Sat of the BO but probably will tear into this year's entry a bit at the start.

My Jaguar has been in my garage rafters for a couple years. But the month between build offs when we tally votes from the last and rethink the next one, drives me nuts. So yeah I'm ready. 13th Mental Breakdown.

Carl. :eek:

Latest posts

Back