INDIAN ARROW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out prismatic powder on line 6000 colors to chose from order it your self they ship to you in one day & save some $ and get the color you want 2 lbs will do a whole bike no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out prismatic powder on line 6000 colors to chose from order it your self they ship to you in one day & save some $ and get the color you want 2 lbs will do a whole bike no problem

I have Prismatic powder on Immaculate Deception, Hooligan, and Breakdown Beatnik! Love the colors!

Work and the house buying process take up nearly all my time. Tonight I spent about 2 hours on cables but it doesn't look like it.
c95fb9c6366b6ef251a1c3c4bfc3b12f.jpg

It really feels like I have a long way to go. I had better hurry. Soon I will need to pull up stakes and head off to the new place. At least there I have a garage which means there will room to do with motorcycles and cars what I already do to bikes. [emoji33]

- by Gigmata

In other bike news I took my brother's bike outside and shot it. Here are a few pics of that:

c120815d60847d911a4772d17dba0089.jpg

This is the coolest shot ever. I love this bike, and that's just the right angle to really show off the lines...super. What a good brother you are. :happy:

This is the coolest shot ever. I love this bike, and that's just the right angle to really show off the lines...super. What a good brother you are. :happy:
Thank you. I actually did a whole photo shoot of "Special Edition." I will post a link once I come up with a story. Until then, my energy is going into "Indian Arrow."

- by Gigmata

Turns out amazing every time you feel up a Felt Gigmata.

Love the unique combo of exotic parts. Indian Arrow is looking great. Spinsane is awesome too! Never seen those wheels.

Very nice attention to detail. I've gone through every page of this build and every one of your bikes are top notch.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Anytime I get a chance to plant an Easter egg I do. Since I would not be traditionally mounting the shifter on the handle bar there would be an empty hole.
e7da7a3e9791e70ca21b8432e0105781.jpg

Long ago I found great uses for the baubles in eBay's jewelry aisle. I don't know what I did with the other ear gauge but I know I'm not wearing it. The one pictured, when combined with a soft rubber plug, would make a nice cover.
bd6e00096f6b1492fe09a3b3c7c081b8.jpg

I made the mistake of using a hex key bolt with a head that was too large. I swapped it out for a shallow screw that would fit in the ear gauge she'll with room to spare.
8529b775d1387a04a94e60359fbe2341.jpg

Here it is all wrapped up and mounted.

ab3df8b0e8631565af6c6e1e206cc6f2.jpg

- by Gigmata

Latest posts

Back