Intense Electro Uzzi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220310_215230.jpg
20220310_222333.jpg
I resumed working on this bike which has been in boxes for over a year now. I figured I'd better finish it before the batteries go bad or something. I had to gently squeeze the down tube to get this to fit. Luckily you can't even tell it's just a little more round now, It was so close to fitting before I squeezed it. I looked and looked for a frame that would accommodate these batteries and this is one of the few frame layouts that's almost perfect. If I really like it I'll take the batteries apart and redo it in a more space efficient way but I want to get it together 1st and see how I like it before I invest that kind of time.

That's going to be a cool little dirtbike. Lookit what I found, Uzzi MBA, and an electric MTB too. You are building a cover bike!

images (2).jpeg

*Disk brakes on a '98! Cutting edge technology

That's going to be a cool little dirtbike. Lookit what I found, Uzzi MBA, and an electric MTB too. You are building a cover bike!

View attachment 188148

*Disk brakes on a '98! Cutting edge technology
That's cool that's actually the downhill frame and I have the SLX version. The downhill frame doesn't have nearly as much space for batteries.

Latest posts

Back