It's been a while

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's been a while... In more ways than one. It's been a while since I've been active on the forum. It's been a while since I first joined the forum, it's been a while since I've been actively building bikes, it's been a while since I had the second highest post count on ratrodbikes, back before the forum went to the new format, back when I volunteered to do the build off list and copy and pasted more photo links than I care to think about. Then volunteered to do it again the next year! Back when I had much more time on my hands, a lot more energy, had a lot more fun, and a lot less money. Back when I built bikes for transportation and not recreation. Back when my entire tool collection was an adjustable wrench, hammer, and a few zip ties. I think back to my first build off bike, "The Bootlegger" and all the old heads cheering me on. Back when I was the newbie. Back when we were only I think a thousand or so members. It's so good to be back! I recently went through the forum and found some pictures of my first build off so I thought I'd start a thread and see what everyone else remembers. A thread to reminisce on times gone by. Post your oldest photos from the forum. Excuse the Photobucket tags times were rough back in the early days.

Also can we do another run of the RatRodBikes.com stickers???

P9140188.jpg
PA210160.jpg
P9050066.jpg
P7240071.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a while... In more ways than one. It's been a while since I've been active on the forum. It's been a while since I first joined the forum, it's been a while since I've been actively building bikes, it's been a while since I had the second highest post count on ratrodbikes, back before the forum went to the new format, back when I volunteered to do the build off list and copy and pasted more photo links than I care to think about. Then volunteered to do it again the next year! Back when I had much more time on my hands, a lot more energy, had a lot more fun, and a lot less money. Back when I built bikes for transportation and not recreation. Back when my entire tool collection was an adjustable wrench, hammer, and a few zip ties. I think back to my first build off bike, "The Bootlegger" and all the old heads cheering me on. Back when I was the newbie. Back when we were only I think a thousand or so members. It's so good to be back! I recently went through the forum and found some pictures of my first build off so I thought I'd start a thread and see what everyone else remembers. A thread to reminisce on times gone by. Post your oldest photos from the forum. Excuse the Photobucket tags times were rough back in the early days.

View attachment 203808View attachment 203809View attachment 203810View attachment 203811
We have stickers now. Free when you become a pro member. Just ask @Cyclist the new head honcho

View attachment 203808View attachment 203809View attachment 203810View attachment 203811
Good to see you are still around. I still peek in from time to time.

Latest posts

Back