It's Coming GET-A-GRIP Cleveland TN it's our 5th Year!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
door1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCN1353.JPG

I had a gentleman in Nashville TN to say he believes it to be a 1936? I have not run the numbers to actually see but it will be going home with someone. Whoever purchased the bike new paid for the upgrade side stand. Thanks to everyone for the support! As you know we support the American Cancer Society with our show.

Wish I could make it, looks like a great show. That bike on the flyer looks vaguely familiar.

That's where the inspiration came from and will be on our shirts. Did you ever finish the bike?

That's where the inspiration came from and will be on our shirts. Did you ever finish the bike?
Awesome! I rebuilt the whole bottom of the frame and moved the bottom bracket up so the pedals don't hit the ground anymore, other than that I haven't done much to it since Christmas. I did just get some parts for it so you'll see more updates on my build thread. Wish I could make the show but I just looked it up and it's about 9 hours away. Be sure to post pix for all of us that couldn't make it. Oh yeah, this is also my 1000th post. Wohoo!!

It has been a busy week as I have spent 3 days stopping at over 30 bike shops over the south east promoting the show. I have met some great guys, especially Oakridge bicycles. Thanks again for the gift. It is easy to understand how he has been in business over 43 years. I will be out seeking more shops next week to leave a poster.
We may not do everything right but we give it our best shot. I guess that is why I have heard from so many of you saying you are coming back again and I say thanks!!! Now lets start praying for more sunshine this year like we had last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 26th!

AHHHHHHHHH! I bout forgot! Work has been crazy! I will be there. Anyone need tires, ape hangers, spring fronts, or triple tree fronts? I'm fixing to place a stocking order.

It has been a busy week as I have spent 3 days stopping at over 30 bike shops over the south east promoting the show. I have met some great guys, especially Oakridge bicycles. Thanks again for the gift. It is easy to understand how he has been in business over 43 years. I will be out seeking more shops next week to leave a poster.
We may not do everything right but we give it our best shot. I guess that is why I have heard from so many of you saying you are coming back again and I say thanks!!! Now lets start praying for more sunshine this year like we had last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 26th!
OR bicycle center is awesome! My Diamond Back Super Streak came from there. Bill is a great guy and fellow hotrodder to boot!

I'll be there. Any other BMX'ers going to be there this year? Missed it last year, but excited to be there this year.

We are just a few days away and it is shaping up to be another big show. Thanks to the many prayers that have gone up they are currently calling for sunshine and 74 as the high temperature!!!!!!! We have sold 10 vendor spots as of today. We always have a wide variety of bikes and parts. We plan a big surprise for the big day to some lucky person and hope to ad it to the event each up coming year I think it is something long over due. In fact we have a couple of new things we will be announcing at the show that hope will bring more entertainment to the show. We are all about making this a fun filled day for the hole family. As you know the school has a wonderful playground right there at the school. As always we will be playing some great bluegrass music throughout the day as we are here in east TN. Our great BBQ vendor is back this year with their famous BBQ for lunch so come hungry. Over the years we have had participation from 10 area states and hope to increase that to 15 this year. We start at 10 am to make it easy for everyone and wrap up with the award ceremony at 3 pm. Don.t forget to check us out on Youtube especially the live video from 2014. We are hard at work for you and hope you are busy making plans to come this year.

Latest posts

Back