its not a bike, but its a find allright

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Litteraly tripped over this big knife today, I was walking around my aunts dirt-floor barn and caught my shoe on the hilt. Me and a cousin dug it out. Got around to cleaning it a bit, and suprsingly it has something engraved on it!
21700_306381459467543_1779345788_n.jpg

Looks like it might say "no me saques sin moulin [illegiable] sin honor". On the reverse side it has a picture of a sitting bulldog on it, with swirly decorative engravings. Any guesses on the words? Is it latin? Or spanish?

Thanks, charlie

got those a while ago, was just a 60' s tanklight hiawatha and a mens and womens 3 speed english. sold the two english a while ago

I'm thinking like Gary, Sorry you nearly lost a foot and you uncovered a lost voodoo knife that now has placed a terminal curse on you and your family and all future generations, but ARE THERE ANY NICE BIKES IN THE BARN?

1918 Ranger

it's about as dull as a butter knife, so no problem there :p

and, yes there was! bikes in the barn. I got them out of there, about 2 years ago.

THERE USED TO BE BIKES I took them out of the barn two years ago, it was a hiawatha tank-light and two english 3-speeds. :mrgreen:

Yea!! This barn that had this lone lost Dagger from an ancient treasure surely had Bluebirds, Blackhawks, Shelby Airflo's, Hex Silver Kings, and the other surviving Huffman Death Bike in it too!!

Come on, don't leave us hanging!!

1918 Ranger

i found a huge Machete in a cactus plant thing years way back.. like when i was Eight haha
but i dont rember if it was a Machete or a large Meat cleaver..

i think it was a Meatcleaver actually.. strange it be in the bush thing.. it was real rusty and look like from the 1940s? i donno but it was old forsure, had a woden handle riveted on the end..

i wanted to keep it but my friend told his mother about it and being 8-9 year olds what mom wants their kid playing with sharp knives, sharp old rusty knives at that.. so she threw it out :/

oh well.. was a cool little find..

Hahahaah,
1918 Ranger said:
Yea!! This barn that had this lone lost Dagger from an ancient treasure surely had Bluebirds, Blackhawks, Shelby Airflo's, Hex Silver Kings, and the other surviving Huffman Death Bike in it too!!

Come on, don't leave us hanging!!

1918 Ranger
that's hilarious, and I sold the two three speeds a while ago. I'll go to my bike shed (collections too big for my one little hard-to-heat shed) and take a pi of the hiawatha.

Oh, and LoL at the catus-plant thing :D

Latest posts

Back