Its Old but Is it Worth it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks cool but not sure if its worth the price or restoring?http://santamaria.craigslist.org/bik/2963586620.html

Not yet they keep reposting it and the price keeps getting lower 8) :mrgreen:

HotRodRob said:
Offer him $90 cash once you are there. Chances are you will be loading it up. But even at $125, it seems like a good deal to me.

I agree, I actually think pulling out 4 $20s will illicit a response, but don't pull out 2 $40s, that's just weird.

yoothgeye said:
HotRodRob said:
Offer him $90 cash once you are there. Chances are you will be loading it up. But even at $125, it seems like a good deal to me.

I agree, I actually think pulling out 4 $20s will illicit a response, but don't pull out 2 $40s, that's just weird.

Or go to the bank and get all $10's so it looks like more. :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
yoothgeye said:
HotRodRob said:

Or go to the bank and get all $10's so it looks like more. :mrgreen:

I like the way you think :lol:

Great ideas guys !I could take him 80 singles so hes ready for the strip club :lol:

Latest posts

Back