I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush -Finished Photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cue up the R.E.M. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSmOcmk7uQ)

It has been a ton of fun working on this bike the past couple of months. I have been so inspired by the creativity of many the members on this site. Whether or not it gets any votes, it has been an honor to work alongside so many talented people. Here is Orange Crush. (I am not much of a photographer, but I think my iPhone did ok.)

Here is the starting point...

IMG_0638.jpg

And the finish line...

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

Thanks for checking out the finished thread...if you want to see how I got from start to finish...
Please check out the build thread for all the little details (tank/drink machine, bottle cap fenders, taillight etc.)
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=56420

Looked at your build thread, lots of cool details. One of a kind bike, nice.

you are a very good photographer... iPhone? whoa!
and the bike is just right there with the photos. So many nice touches, but I noticed where you mounted the bottle rack. great idea!
I'm assuming that the bottle in it is an antique orange crush?
The Crush bottle on the ground is very creative! Props!

Like I said in your build,this bike made me smile...Dream machine and I lurv the tank as a drink dispenser . 8)

It takes 78 muscles to pedal a bike,98 if you are smiling while riding.
And 200 to stop yourself going over the handlebars,cause you were smiling like a sap... :mrgreen:

I agree with peatbog pic.6 one with the empty bottle is brilliant,great lighting,captures the bike 100%

You did something new with the bottle cap inspired fender ends, for that you need an award! Great work!

yoothgeye said:
You did something new with the bottle cap inspired fender ends, for that you need an award! Great work!

agreed. Very clever.

Thanks so much guys...it turns a lot of heads, and I like that there are different things that each person notices...little details to discover. Was tough to know if I was going over the top with too much theme stuff, but I think it still looks classy without being gaudy. Good luck to all those who still have to finish their builds!

So much to love about this build!!!!!
Without this build I never would have gotten a cobbler's anvil.

Where is a photo of the drink dispenser man?????

Congrats and Bravo!!!!!

Getting respect in the voting now. Top Ten!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!
So many cool details, it just makes you thirsty!!

Thanks so much.
Honestly I was hoping for a couple of votes. Never would have imagined double digits. I rode her to work the other day and could not wipe the smile off my face. That is enough reward for me.
Peace to you
Scott

You should put a dime in that tank and get your self a cold drink to celebrate!!!!
This is one of the coolest tanks ever!!!!!

IMG_1469.jpg

Hey,what a killer bike!You got one of my votes.Looks like there were 3 Canadian builders this year.Keep up the good work and keep on building!

Latest posts

Back