Junk (picture update 5-16-11)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Junk

A little update, replaced the wheels/tires/pedals/bars removed the rear fender, added a cool old magnetic flashlight. More to come, working on making the lighted tank operational.

pictures:

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

Could be, i got it from an old couple . I seriously doubt they were out in the garage tinkerin on bikes.

thats why i assumed it was stock. But i dont know jack about road bikes.

I'd consider buying that Huffy Olympia frame, or whole bike if you decide to sell it.

digging up an old thread....

It looks like it was 1-1/2 years ago that I bought the awkward Huffy shown on page 1 from Cubenzo. I finally got around to putting it back together this past weekend after sourcing a new front wheel for it. I don't know why I am wasting my time and money on this bike. I have a soft spot for old Huffy road bikes I guess because I used to deliver papers on them.

I removed the ten speed running gear, replaced chainring with a Tioga bmx, and put a bmx freewheel on back.

Here it is so far in it's disc-covered 26"x24" glory:

7837765402_6e17877a16_b.jpg

7837768450_f1535c25a3_b.jpg

I'm waiting on a seatpost and stem for it. Then if I can find an inexpensive set of bullhorn handlebars, it'll be done.

Latest posts

Back