Just finished this wagon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this wagon a few years ago. It was a cheap Chinese wagon that I got somewhere. Paint was stripped. Repainted with House of Kolors Candy Blue (although it looks purple). The trailer is an old JD pedal tractor trailer that was adapted to fit. Trailer parts and wheels from Radio Flyer. Don't remember what type of wood was used, but it was stained a Honey Oak color. Latched with latches from the hardware store. Wheels were masked and spray painted white to mimic white walls and then red. SS acorn nuts and Ford logo valve caps were added.

I started this project for my son when he was 1 years-old. He's now a few months over 3 years-old. The wagon was made for him in mind. I haven't tried yet, but he probably doesn't fit in it now. I'm thinking about adding some custom made waterslide decals that would say "Custom Wagon" in the 60s Schwinn style font.

Enjoy!

114_2643.JPG

114_2637.JPG

114_2638.JPG

114_2639.JPG

114_2642.JPG

114_2641.JPG

114_2644.JPG

114_2640.JPG

114_2646.JPG

sweet color !!! i like the tubs on the smaller trailer too. i picked a RF off craigslist for cheap, but i think its too nice to repaint/hack but I definately want to do a custom wagon sometime soon.

IMG_5188.jpg

Latest posts

Back