Kenda tires on sale again

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better keep your mouth shut on this deal if you want any , that online bike place bought all of them last time and raised the price to $29.

last week the LBS i've been trying to build a relationship with really stung me on some Kendas that i had ordered through them :x

i'm so sick of all these no fun, high-dollar bike shops in my area. are shipping costs high on something bulky like tires if they're ordered off the internet?

I dont think they are too bad. I live in Texas and ordered 4 of those 24x 2.35 kendas for $4. the total shipped was $42 I think . I just ordered 4 of those Flames 26x3. For $8 a piece thats a bargin. That guy said they have 140 left but be warned someone may buy all the rest. If you want any jump on this deal quick.

They lasted long enough for me to hem and haw about 18 times before buying 4 of the 26 x 2.30 Flames. Couldn't resist having a couple more things I don't need. :wink:

I just ordered 12 tires for 44 bucks. Where else can you do that? I don't know the shipping yet though.
I'm going to try the 26 x 3 on my old schwinn, I hope it fits and I also ordered 3 of those 24 x 3 for the wife's trike. And 4 of the 3 dollar 26 x 2.125.

As cheap as they are and they dont stay around long if I was a person that went to swap meets I would buy a bunch of them and either sell them for more or swap for stuff.

I ordered 4 of the Classic 90 Gumwalls and 2 of the Kruiser Gumwalls. From the pics I could find, they are virtually identical. It is always a problem finding decent gumwalls 26"'s. $24 plus $10-12 shipping.

I got my 6 gumwalls yesterday.

Here you go. As you can see with my bad pics, the tread patterns are almost identical.
IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Know the saying "If you snooze you lose"? That's what I did . I saw 27" tires on there that I need for my "new" ten speed commuter.I waited too long and now they are not listed.There are some on Ebay for five dollars and change , but the seller wants $13.83 shipping for the first tire and $10.83 for the second. I would be paying almost $40 for them. The actual shipping cost would be $6 or $7. :(

I don't think I want 27 x 1 tires.My rims are 27 x 1 1/4.I actually thought about trying some 1 and 3/8 . Since my last post, I called the local bike shop that I have never been to . The reason I have not been there is thier hours. They are open from noon to 4 pm , Monday thru Saturday.They have the Kenda tires in "my size" for $9.95.It looks like I will be going there on my lunch break tomorrow or the next day.
8)

I got the 27" tires I needed today. I went to the local bike shop , Luna Cycles , and bought 2 Kendas for $21.53.I will be going back next week for a pair of 26x1 3/8 tires for my DBS bike that I have had for approx 5 years with no tires on the rims. :D

How is the rolling resistance on the 2.125 flame tread ones? I am about to buy so I figured I'd ask first.

Latest posts

Back