Kingfish254's Finds - Over Ten Years of Kingfish Scores!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in the Girls Roadmaster Lux liner chainguard if available

Sold/traded that bike last year.
It was part of what I sent to get this killer FlyingMachine Springer fork

1647016272121.png

Last edited:
Just scored again on a charity drawing that I bought one spot in. I now have this Micargi Tracer headed my way with 26x4 fat sturmey rear with disc and 26x3 disc front with monark springer.

1647221580159.png

While in Italy, I just won this set of Vans Cult whitewall redline tires from @ind-chuckz

1653646013430.png

While in Italy, I just won this set of Vans Cult whitewall redline tires from @ind-chuckz

View attachment 194805
Come on now kingy, this really does'nt count as you were the luck of the draw on this certain tier deal. Besides your the one not on a bike thing any way.... Shame on YOU.... HERE I AM BUILDING THESE BIKES NOT EVEN IN THE BUILD OFF AND I'M TWO UP ON YOU ALREADY... SLACKER MUCH?? HAAA!!@ HAAAA!!!!

Come on now kingy, this really does'nt count as you were the luck of the draw on this certain tier deal. Besides your the one not on a bike thing any way.... Shame on YOU.... HERE I AM BUILDING THESE BIKES NOT EVEN IN THE BUILD OFF AND I'M TWO UP ON YOU ALREADY... SLACKER MUCH?? HAAA!!@ HAAAA!!!!

Every score counts! I am always on the hunt, even when overseas. :D

Last night I won another drawing on Billy Buenos for a custom hand tooled leather saddle and grips from Dope Leather Works. I've got to think up a design now. Mark does amazing work!! Not bad for one $20 ticket.

Check out his work here: https://www.facebook.com/DopeLeatherWorks/

1653900691433.png

Last edited:
A couple of months ago, Jimmy Peek of Peek Cycles put up a drawing to benefit some of our Ukranian bike friends. He makes killer custom frames, forks, and handlebars. The drawing was for a set of Peek bars of my choice to be made. I decided on a shorter version of his killer Twin Peek bars with bottom horns too. These are are on their way to me.

1654300003672.png

You can see more of Jimmy's work here......
EDIT: I have no idea why the foreign language characters are showing up in the link, but it works fine.

https://www.facebook.com/peekcycles

Picked up this aptly named "bike" part today.

20220606_191816.jpg

The short Evil Twin Peek bars arrived today! These are the first ones ever done as 10" mini apes. Jimmy does beautiful work!!!

1654906907090.png

Latest posts

Back