Klunker Kalendar Top Ten ORBO 2016

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Greetings! This is a new online calendar made up of the Top Ten finishers in the recently completed Off-Road Build Off 2016 here on ratrodbikes.com. All of the photos here are by consent of the builders for you to use in whichever way you wish. So, if you want to make that month's Klunker Kalendar your wallpaper on your computer or mobile device, go for it! If you want to print one for your fridge or to tack on the wall of your bike building space, have at it! They are here for your perusal and purposes.

Thanks to all of you who voted. There were so many great bikes in the ORBO! Hopefully this calendar will take us through into the next Off-Road Build Off......2017!

The months start with April, and our first place winner. They continue in order of place in the voting through January of 2017 (sorry, the template wouldn't let me print a 2017 month yet, so we will have to adjust it once Dec comes 'round).

Enjoy the next 10 months of this Klunker-iscious Kalendar!
April.jpeg

May.jpeg

June.jpeg

July.jpeg

August.jpeg

September.jpeg

October.jpeg

November.jpeg

December.jpeg

January.jpeg

Very cool

Fun looking back on this calendar and the ORBO builds just now! What a great time we had!

Looking back on the ORBO (Off Road Build Off) entries from last winter. What a great group of builds / builders we had! Let's do another one of those in the near future @LukeTheJoker ! For those of you that were not entered last year, this calendar gives you some idea of the level of klunker koolness the was kreated!

Looking back on the ORBO (Off Road Build Off) entries from last winter. What a great group of builds / builders we had! Let's do another one of those in the near future @LukeTheJoker ! For those of you that were not entered last year, this calendar gives you some idea of the level of klunker koolness the was kreated!

I still put 25 miles or more so a month on that Bomber 2 speed I built. Great all round off road bike. My neighbor was surprised about some of the places I've had it.

Buildoff? I would do another, maybe next fall buildoff class 3, Offroad , with optional offroad rules... to run concurrently with MBBO... Oh, and put it to end at new years instead of dec1. I can handle two at once then... a MBBO and a Klunk.

I still put 25 miles or more so a month on that Bomber 2 speed I built. Great all round off road bike. My neighbor was surprised about some of the places I've had it.

Buildoff? I would do another, maybe next fall buildoff class 3, Offroad , with optional offroad rules... to run concurrently with MBBO... Oh, and put it to end at new years instead of dec1. I can handle two at once then... a MBBO and a Klunk.
That is a great idea! Street muscle and dirt muscle all in one. The offroad could be dirt BMX as well, which could draw some new builders. MC, you must have had your Wheaties this morning....running on all cylinders ! :21:

MC, we posted that simultaneously! Haha! Great minds....we need to ride this winter, let's look at schedules.
Hehe, thought i was seeing double for a minute.

Let me.know when you get to sunny Arizona and we will figure out a weekend.

Mid-winter, around here have choices from dry desert, rocky desert, a mesa or two, snowy mount charleston, or scenic red rock. In town, a number of paved, dual use trails.

Near Flagstaff, possibly snowy grand canyon,.

Supposed to be some great spots in valley of fire but havent biked there yet... a few hikes, saw some pretty neat runs.

Latest posts

Back