Kokomo, In USA NEW VIDEOS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kokomo, In USA

Okay if this don't get you guys chatting you better check your pulse. I went up to thwe scrapyard today and went running errands so I figured since I'm in the area I'd show you guys around my favorite spot Moody Cycle and one of the coolest collections of motorcycles ever, he only has two at a time on display but....well I'll let you see for yourself.

Do we have everything?
todaystrek001.jpg

Scrap bent wheels, exc.
todaystrek002.jpg

100 lbs on a 22 lb trailer
todaystrek003.jpg

Okay you want to see the bikes!

You really wanna see it?

Ok you knuckle heads
todaystrek010.jpg

todaystrek011.jpg

And my favorite a 1910 Kokomo, made here in Kokomo.
todaystrek004.jpg

todaystrek005.jpg

todaystrek006.jpg

Look at this fork
todaystrek007.jpg

todaystrek008.jpg

and a cool seat!
todaystrek009.jpg

ckdesigns69 said:
One of my favorite bike shops as well!
:wink:
Yeah, most people don't even know where to find it. Kinda a hidden gem of Kokomo.

You guys need to come to Indy sometime for a cruise with us ! We need to get everybody together one weekend before it starts to get cold again ! We've had Road Master, pullinlines, and Blackjack come out for rides . Actually I met plinlines cruisin on one of my customs , I seen his bike and I chased his a$# down !! Lol We became friends and next thing I know I'm going for a cruise with the Circle City Cruisers and RJ's Custom Bikes !!! Real cool friendly helpfull people ! Pullinlines is a locally well known pinstriper and custom painter with mad skills and some over the top show winning kustoms , and Randy from RJ's that can fab up some mild to wild kustoms , then there's Road Master with his sweet classics he dresses up , and last but not least Blackjack, I just recently met him and it turns out he grew up right in the same area I did and even went to some of the same schools !! Fun times are always had cruising with these guys ! More people come but lately its just been a few of us. You know everybody has their own things going on. Anyways tho yeah we should all meet up and roll the wheels off rides !!! It would probably be a downtown but we could work out another place if wanted. Let know me what you guys think. We've all got extra wheels if you can't bring yours ! Alright enough thread jacking lol I'm thinking of started one of these threads in here and show off my area I think you guys would enjoy the pictures ... I got lots !!!!!!

Well guys our trail was recently added to and finished so I got a few videos, I'm still having trouble loading the first one (Longer one) from my computer so you'll have to wait till I get to a WiFi spot so I can upload it directly from my phone but I got the second one to load so here it is:

http://youtu.be/TeGQ6QQoO_Y

Also got a picture of down in the creak 4 turtles resting on logs.

TRAIL RIDE VIDEOS!!!!
Part 3 would not upload on my old brick of a computer but 1,2,and 4 did so here it is.
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xa2vLCqOk4
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSWXsa5XeaA
Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdNHvHtpVBc

A new sculpture in front of city hall, They should have made it functional and keep time like a big cool clock but they are not that creative.

Few pics from Moody Cycle

Knuckle

1910 Kokomo

I love this shovel with a fatboy front end! Only needs some dirty whitewalls and red anodizing on the rim hoops and it'd be perfect.

Very cool! I love seeing the sights of towns via bicycle. Thanks for the highlights of Kokomo history too! Looks like a fun place to ride.

John

DesignIt said:
Very cool! I love seeing the sights of towns via bicycle. Thanks for the highlights of Kokomo history too! Looks like a fun place to ride.

John

It's a blast! I only showed a few of the trails there are lots more back in the back. I used to break bike frames back there back in the day. Just find bikes in the trash and ride them till they broke, strip it of all parts and leave it for dead. Someday I'm gonna buy a metal detector and go back there looking for relics of years gone by. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back