KRAZY HORSE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
Well here we go again , i didnt do so well for the last build off because i didnt make the dead line , but since i dont have i bike to ride when i go camping this summer i am sure i will make the dead line this time , camping starts in a week so if i dont want to walk everywhere i go i need to get this bike done and done fast , this will be a full custom frame build using parts from a mongoose fat tire bike , not sure on the forks yet but i will figure them out later , heres what i am starting with and the tires that will go on it , Best of luck to all the builders it looks like the 10th is going to be tough with all the great bikes being built , Jim Kemp
walmart fat tire bike001.jpg
kenda flame tires001.jpg

Reaction score
If someone out there needs these old tires from the mongoose and is willing to pay for the shipping I will send them to you

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Looks just like the camping bikes that I remember as a kid.
:eek::43::crazy2::crazy:
I want to go camping where you camp!!!! It must be like the Las Vegas of the camping world!!! :21:

But seriously, I love seeing your work and can't wait to see this one roll down the road!!!

Reaction score
That sketch has an Arlen Ness flow to it. I like it. I've been wanting to do something with a fat tire bike so I'll definitely keep up with this build.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Fat and phat! As you can see from my profile pic, I am a fatophile as well. Looking forward to your project!

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Reaction score
The top of the head tube must be 3.5 feet tall!!!! :eek::eek:
And there are even wheels on it yet!

Reaction score
The frame is 41" tall , there will only be 2 1/2" of ground clearance , you have to remember this is going to be my daily rider for the summer at the campgrounds and I am 6ft tall so I wanted it to fit me , should be a fun ride

Latest posts