KRAZY HORSE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well here we go again , i didnt do so well for the last build off because i didnt make the dead line , but since i dont have i bike to ride when i go camping this summer i am sure i will make the dead line this time , camping starts in a week so if i dont want to walk everywhere i go i need to get this bike done and done fast , this will be a full custom frame build using parts from a mongoose fat tire bike , not sure on the forks yet but i will figure them out later , heres what i am starting with and the tires that will go on it , Best of luck to all the builders it looks like the 10th is going to be tough with all the great bikes being built , Jim Kemp
walmart fat tire bike001.jpg
kenda flame tires001.jpg

If someone out there needs these old tires from the mongoose and is willing to pay for the shipping I will send them to you

Looks just like the camping bikes that I remember as a kid.
:eek::43::crazy2::crazy:
I want to go camping where you camp!!!! It must be like the Las Vegas of the camping world!!! :21:

But seriously, I love seeing your work and can't wait to see this one roll down the road!!!

That sketch has an Arlen Ness flow to it. I like it. I've been wanting to do something with a fat tire bike so I'll definitely keep up with this build.

Fat and phat! As you can see from my profile pic, I am a fatophile as well. Looking forward to your project!

The top of the head tube must be 3.5 feet tall!!!! :eek::eek:
And there are even wheels on it yet!

The frame is 41" tall , there will only be 2 1/2" of ground clearance , you have to remember this is going to be my daily rider for the summer at the campgrounds and I am 6ft tall so I wanted it to fit me , should be a fun ride

Latest posts

Back