Last Minute Panic [FINISHED]

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28070548103_816ba6c460_o.jpg

Finished. I've actually added a kickstand and a few other mini details since I took this but it's done. Full picture set coming soon, if the weather cooperates. Otherwise, basement photo shoot!?

Lavender may not be for everyone as you previously mentioned-but the simple lines and the purple and black accessories really make it pop!

:thumbsup:

I just broke my own rule about busy backgrounds but I think it works with such a clean build. Your voting picture suggestions are welcome!
Surprisingly, it works really well!

Luke.

I think you chose the color combo ( which looks pretty sharp, btw ) because you designed the entire build around that awesome Skeletor patch. :thumbsup:

The basket had a medallion with a WALD logo on it that had to go. The skeletor patch was an impulse purchase from 8BZ a while back. Seemed to match the 80's theme and the color was perfect. Happy accident.

The color, Lilac, was chosen because my cat, Squirrel, was a Lilac Point Siamese.

Latest posts

Back