Last piece of the puzzle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I pick up the last piece of the welding and cutting puzzle , a plasma , been awhile since I put a bike together and I think its about time to get one done now that spring is getting closer
DSC02289.JPG

Nice addition, my wife has been wanting to get one. I got my welder from eastwood, let us know how the versa cut does.

Oh yea.
Years ago when I got a grant to take a stick welding class she applied for the same grant, started classes a week after me. I told her she had to build her own bike this spring cuz I'd be busy with the build off, we'll see.
Maybe she can join the buildoff?

Luke.

Nice addition, my wife has been wanting to get one. I got my welder from eastwood, let us know how the versa cut does.
Well so far I really like this versa-cut 40 , I cut some 1/4" plate with it and it cut it like it was nothing , nice and clean and not as many sparks as a gas torch , for the money I think this is the way go , all the machines I have gotten for Eastwood have worked out great for me , looking forward to cutting out some cool stuff for this years build off bike

Well so far I really like this versa-cut 40 , I cut some 1/4" plate with it and it cut it like it was nothing , nice and clean and not as many sparks as a gas torch , for the money I think this is the way go , all the machines I have gotten for Eastwood have worked out great for me , looking forward to cutting out some cool stuff for this years build off bike
Can't wait to see what you do. I just hope my wife doesn't like your bike more than mine.

Latest posts

Back