late entry... name yet to be determined

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in this sad little pile is most of what one would need to cobble together an ersatz Schwinn Fastback...
20201117_204641.jpg

I bought the frame/fork and some accompanying hardware (see the first two pics in this thread) last summer because I was jonesing for a Fastback, but soon after that I acquired the copper-tinted pile that became my entry in last year's MBBO, A Penny Saved. This one gave up its shifter for that one, and then what was left was relegated to the basement. I have been picking up parts for it little by little, and now we are at the point that there is most of a bike there. I would really like to lay a halfway decent spray bomb paint job on this one. Not sure if this one will even get off the ground, much less across the finish line, but if I enter it here, the odds get a little better because now I feel obligated to do something with it...

C'mon c'mon c'mon... Do it. Spray Bomb might be the missing name too...

Carl.

Setting this one aside for another build-off. I wouldn't exactly say I've lost interest in it, but I'm not feeling it right now. I will eventually revisit this.

Latest posts

Back