Leg Day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I wasn't thinking about that when I started tracing out my pieces, and there's not enough of the sheet left to cut more. :doh:

It still looks great.:thumbsup:

I'm digging both plates as well, cool use of diamond plate.
I don't have much money to spend on this bike, so I used what I already had lying around. For the most part, everything I do with it will either be freebied or funded by selling other bikes.

That ^ is called 'Rat-titude'....use what's handy, repurpose parts intended for other purposes, use bike parts that others have discarded.
yep, I went to take in some scrap metal today, and saw half a dozen Walmart bikes scattered around. Had to leave them where they sit because this scrapyard pulls any bikes you ask about, and prices them what the owner thinks they're worth.:mad: everything else is sold by weight.

The width is going to be super tight the yellow non spin washer are not going to work wrong degree I think it's the white ones you need. To be honest on my own personal bikes I grind the notch off and make sure it's tight because of the serrated washer grip shouldn't go anywhere. I've done a few for UPS Worksman STPT with huge boxes on the front no problem.

Attachments

• 84616.jpg
    84616.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 172
Thanks for the info. I successfully put one on my wife's Worksman. These 7 speeds are awesome! On a sadder note, I'm about to spend almost the entire next 6 weeks working on the road. I really doubt this will be finished in time. If not, I'll continue as a regular build. Leg Day has ate up enough money I should've spent elsewhere; it's definitely getting built at some point.

Latest posts

Back