Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread been on my mind and got me to change my ‘61 Schwinn Racer into Bmx inspired cruiser today. Still a few changes to be made.
D2E507F1-AEDA-4C61-AAE0-EC5FC2DC3B6D.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is one I did awhile back. Powder coated a crusty old Schwinn straightbar frame I had kicking around the shop. Widened some 24" Scrambler bars, Ashtabula stem and crank, Cooks replica fork and a Sturmey S2C two speed rear hub. Brooks saddle and Hunt Wilde grips.

Schwinn Straightbar by Pat Dolan, on Flickr

Here is one I did awhile back. Powder coated a crusty old Schwinn straightbar frame I had kicking around the shop. Widened some 24" Scrambler bars, Ashtabula stem and crank, Cooks replica fork and a Sturmey S2C two speed rear hub. Brooks saddle and Hunt Wilde grips.

Lean 'n Clean

Being new to this forum, and looking at all of these, it is clear that I'm going to have fifteen bicycles to stack next to my guitars and amps.

Killer bikes fellows!

Mark
only 15????? sounds like some diet plan

@RustyGold probably has 15 in his kitchen :rofl:

I may have 7-8 boxed not built ones in the house as well ...if I counted those...~15. Still not going nowhere near the kitchen!

I got away with an exercise bike in the living room for a couple months...but, since I only used it once, I came home one day to find it relocated to the hobby room. :grin:

Latest posts

Back