Let's see what you have done with Exercise Bike Parts!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I have parted out a couple of the Schwinn Exerciser bikes (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54524) , but I haven't used any of the parts myself yet.

There are some cool and unusual parts on these and I think it is time that there was a gallery to display what people have done with them.

Please post up you photos or ideas here!!! Let's see those monster chainrings, funky flat apes, wheel covers, instrument panels, fat butt seats,,,,,,,,

WP_001310.jpg

Re: Let's see what you have done with Schwinn Exerciser Parts!!!

I'm still waiting for somebody to make a rear-steer bike out of one of these.

Here is a great use of the mini apes on a Spaceliner.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54317

scott brownsey said:
will the t handle bolt fit a bicycle gooseneck ??

Yes, I am almost certain it will. I no longer have one to test.

The person that bought the latest stem plans to build a portable bike and wanted an easy what to break down the bars for storage.

I sold the 2nd set of wheel covers to a guy in teh US Virgin Islands who is going to use them on a StingRay Downhill Gravity Bike.

Here is another thread about the cool parts on these exercise bikes.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55423

I know there are more people that have used parts of of Exercise bikes out there!!!!

I've used many, many exercise bike parts. I'm not even sure that I have pictures of them all, but here's a couple.

The 65T chainring, cranks, and pedals:
IMG_0994.jpg

This bike, other than the wheels, was made entirely from exercise bike parts, including the frame:
IMG_0468.jpg

I used Schwinn Exerciser bars and stem on this Worksman foldable to be able to break it down further.
IMG_1088.jpg

Handlebars, grips, pedals, crank and sprocket, seat, and seat post 8)
058.jpg

It was a tuff build , but i made it through , gathered all the parts and came up with this !

exersisebike.jpg

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
It was a tuff build , but i made it through , gathered all the parts and came up with this !

exersisebike.jpg

Hey Mister,...is ThAT A Schwinn??...... :shock: :p

Latest posts

Back