Lets See What Your Welding With!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess the first thing most guys build when they bring there first welder home is a cart to put it on....Heres my Harbor Freight Flux core Special I bought 5 years ago,I know there bottom of the barrel but this thing has never let me down.I built the cart the night I got it home out of a angle iron bed frame ,robbed the wheels off a old stroller and was good to go.Then the other day it had a flat tire so I went ahead and rattle canned the rims and threw on a set of old WW tires,gave it a coat of black,threw on some apes and plywood on the deck!!! Funny how a flat tire turns into a redo,but it looks cool and steers better now.....So lets see what you guys are using!!!! 8) :mrgreen:
welder.jpg
welder2.jpg

That is cool, I'm working on a lowered Radio flyer wagon that will hold my welder and have space in front for my gloves and welding helmet. I just bought a Harbor freight flux core wire welder myself. Seems to do okay. Mine is black though. Only mod so far is I added a "Built not Bought" sticker to the side.

Latest posts

Back