Little Willy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fairdale HBAR MX 28x4

They were take-offs from a cruiser I modded a few years ago for a friend. He wanted to switch to apehangers a couple of weeks ago, so I got them back along with a BMX stem.
I have a pair of those same bars I plan on using on a klunker. They are pretty good looking bars.

Rideable, but not "done".

Willys6.jpg

Ace doesn't normally keep 9mm hardware at the store here, so I had to order some black track nuts for the front hub. Dean Dean and I discussed him shaking it down at a local pump track here, so I'll probably be able to get some "completed" pics there.

Looking great.
Can't wait to see Dean Dean, the pump track machine.

My nephew William is not tall like the rest of the males in my extended family. He is however, very capable when handling two wheels as proven to me when visiting my brother's family last Fall. The bicycle his 'rents got for him is at least two sizes too big for him and he may never grow into it. A bike park is being built near their house, so he will need the right tool for the job there. I picked this 11" frame Alpinestars up a little while back and the only parts I plan on using from it are the frame, fork and seatpost clamp.

View attachment 191630

When that bike park happens, this bike will be so Sweet he won't want to go home.

I like those frames. They also work well on gravel. I missed out on buying a similar one once.

Dean has been a regular HouDEANi this Summer. I have a visitor coming in who will probably agree to helping with a shake-down ride. Tires were swapped for wire bead 26x1.95 Kenda K-Rad which are a win for this build due to being pure blackwalls and most likely faster for lighter riders.

Latest posts

Back