Long-Nights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_1243.jpg
DSC_1244.jpg
DSC_1245.jpg

Yea its four different frames and some fence post.It seats 9ft 7ins from back of back wheel to front of front wheel.
DSC_1250.jpg
DSC_1249.jpg
DSC_1248.jpg
.Started a little prep work for paint.

i like the spiderweb going on in the front. red should look .... good on the chainrings

Looks great... where's the horn and have you layed it down since it's been painted? haha

For those watching, look at the shifters in the middle, one works the 7 speed rear, the other the rear brake.

Too cool! I just can't get over how cool that back rest is! Wasn't sure of the gray paint at first, but now with the red cranks and rims-- oh Yeah! Has a kind of ghostly look to it. Dig the shifter/brake levers as well :) 8) Very well done. Can't wait to see your next bike 8)

Looks long, low and comfortable. NICE!

KOTA said:
Looks long, low and comfortable. NICE!

This bike gets lots of attention, it made me sad, the saturday after the build off ended I rode the 76er and Cody rode Long-Nights and people didn't see my bike next to his, haha. He had a guy stop and tell him it was a piece of art. Cool.

Now with the 3rd wheel on the swingarm, it will really grab people.

Latest posts

Back