• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for white black striped pedals for 68'-69' Skyrider Deluxe and possibly a Red/white Troxel seat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a set of these or something similar for my 68/69 Skyrider Deluxe. These ones keep falling apart at the end of the spindle on the outer bearings, tried fixing them but didn't last. These are Wald brand. Don't have to be perfect, just functional.

P_20210617_201102.jpg

Also looking for this seat, or something similar. (stole pic off an eBay auction)

s-l1600 (8).jpg

I am in Canada and on a bit of a budget. If I can only have one or the other, the seat would be top priority.

Got a saddle, thanks to a certain Ogre on here.

Still on the search for a set of pedals. Don't have to be the same as I have but, just a set of same era white pedals in riding condition would be great.

Latest posts

Back