Loser lane

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0390.JPG

This is my loser lane next to the Hiawatha. All girls bikes stripped of their glory to be used for other projects. And speaking of this build, all parts except the frame are from girls bikes. So does that still count as a sex change? And I didnt even use a TRM tank

View attachment 43996

This is my loser lane next to the Hiawatha. All girls bikes stripped of their glory to be used for other projects. And speaking of this build, all parts except the frame are from girls bikes. So does that still count as a sex change? And I didnt even use a TRM tank
Sounds like a identiy crissist lol

Looking good , I should have gotten in on this one
Come on man we still got two months. Of course one is February so you lose a few days there.... :headbang:

Guitarl.

sent from a banana phone...

Bar wraps look good! Have you tried that before? How well do they last?
We used to wrap chainstays with old tubes to protect the from chain slap on bumpy descents, they worked great getting beaten by a chain on a regular basis. I imagine they would work good for bar wrap as well, and if it gets damaged replacement is cheap and easy!

I really like the shifter placement for this build.
Super idea on the bar wrap. You can cover the taped areas with cross sections of tube as well.

20160731_125815.jpg

Latest posts

Back