Lounge Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have picked a couple locations for pics. One is a rusty foot bridge over by one of the washes with a bike/jogging trail, will ride by there about sunset. The other is at the sunday morning car get together in the morning. Will find a couple of rods to share the pic. So, more to come tonight and in the morning.

Man that seat is hard, my rear feels like the time I broke that pedal on my predator and hit that viscount arrow full force. Was worth it, 3 or 4 miles and some nice pics togo with it.

Those bars are insane and that's the best looking couch frame EVER!!!
Turned out sharp in record time!

The time flew. I didn't build it for a prize, for me the bike itself is the prize for completing. It will be driven and tweaked, a fair amount.

Each time I take it out people wanna know about it. I've sent 5 or six people to the site to see the creativity and truly awesome builds that are on here!

I didn't build it for a prize, for me the bike itself is the prize for completing.
:thumbsup: Your bike deserved to get more votes than it got, I hope you keep building and refining your style, I would love to see more builds from you!

Luke.

I plan on building another. The next time around it will be more well planned, and waaay better starting materials. Already have some ideas rolling. I gotta get that picture in my mind then will work to it.

Will have more funds at the winter build off for better materials. Summer utilities are killer down here.

I spent a total $150 on bike last month, Built a bike, plus reassembled two others and put brick treads on my hi low. And have a couple bike frames left over for recycling into the next project ...

Its fun I can afford. :)

Its fun I can afford. :)
:thumbsup: Yep! You will find many here that started with cars but moved into bikes when budget and room restrictions came into play... (Me included!)

Luke.

Latest posts

Back